Fits 2008-2010 models only, will not fit earlier models.
Color is Titanium (Gray)
This is the Non lighted Mirror Version. Will Not fit vehicles that were originally equipped with the lighted Mirror.
The Original Problem
Do you have a 2008-2010 Saturn Vue? Is the visor falling down and obstructing your vision?
The original sun visors installed in these cars had a major problem. The visor will not stay up and it constantly falls while driving or running over a bump. Its not just your car, every Vue manufactured in these years has the same problem. The support rod loses tension over time, and begins to lose grip.
We are selling a completely revised Genuine GM Visor that will not fall down, and will not lose tension. The new visor is completely redesigned internally by GM engineers to never fail again.
- installs easily with a flat blade and a Phillips screwdriver
- includes mirror with cover
- matches your interior fabric color exactly.
- Comes sealed in Genuine GM Packaging.
- Factory Fresh Direct From GM.
These Genuine GM Visors are cloth material, and are not vinyl. This is the only way Hyundai offered them on every 2006-2008 Hyundai Sonata.
- There is a cover that covers the screw holes on the portion of the visor where it mounts to the ceiling. Get a flat blade screwdriver, cover the tip in electrical tape so you dont scratch anything.
- Using the flat blade. Pop off the cap that covers the screws, the Phillips mounting screws should now be visible.
- Unscrew both Phillips screws with one hand while holding the visor in the other, so that it does not fall and dangle by the electrical wire.
- unplug the electrical connector from the ceiling.
- installation is just the opposite of removal.