1999-2000 Escalade or Denali BCM new Genuine GM body control module.
BCM Modules control a number of electrical features from interior lighting all the way down to radios and door chimes.
This is a brand new GM unit and is not rebuilt. Free Programming! It will be programmed for every available function, except key less entry when it arrives at your door.
HTML Editor - Full Version
NOTE: if your vehicle was originally equipped with Onstar Analog, Digital Transitioned, or it was removed.
With onstar you may have issues programming your keyless remotes. In this rare case, you will need to have the bcm programmed to accept your keyless remotes by your local GM dealer. All other functions of the BCM will work flawlessly Without programming.
If you have onstar and you can do without your keyless entry, you can use this module without having it programmed and you will only lose the keyless feature.
If you do not have onstar, you can easily program your kelyess remotes using the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Fits any 1999-2000 Denali Or Escalade.
Do you have a 1999-2000 Denali or Escalade? Do you have annoying electrical problems that are driving you crazy? The original BCM Modules installed in these Trucks were just poor quality and disintegrate internally after a few years.
· Includes 100% Brand new Circuitry and case Includes the newest GM Software Updates.
· Comes sealed in Genuine GM Packaging.
· Factory Fresh, Includes 3 year replacement Warranty.
Be careful! Many companies and dealers are still selling the old design because it is cheaper and they can make more profit. If you get the old design you will just have the same problem again. We only sell the new design BCM.
Return policy: We have a Very Strict No Refund policy On BCM Modules. Unfortunately since these modules are commonly bought as test parts to diagnose a problem on a vehicle, we are unable to accept a return of any BCM module for a refund for any reason.
Just think about it this way, nobody wants to buy a returned module that somebody else used to test their vehicle, Anything could have happened to it during that time, including shorting it out, getting it wet, breaking connector pins etc. You do not want to buy somebody's problem and we do not want to sell you one.
We want to remain as open and honest with our customers as possible therefore we have instituted this policy. Once you purchase the BCM module it cannot be returned even if you have never opened the box, please know that the module is yours to keep once purchased.
The Module does however have a 3 year warranty, and if found to be defective within 3 years, we will swap the module out for a new for you during this time.
Keyless remote programming.
You will need to program your key less remotes to the vehicle using the simple instructions below:
Have each of the transmitters that you intend to program ready. This vehicle will allow you to program a maximum of four transmitters programmed at one time.
When reprogramming the remote control door lock receiver, all transmitters must be programmed at this time in order for the transmitters to operate the vehicle. Transmitters not programed at this time will not work and the procedure will have to be redone with all the transmitters.
- Turn the ignition to the RUN position, then back to the OFF position. This will disarm the theft-deterrent system. Remove the RADIO fuse (Fuse 17).
- Turn the ignition from the OFF position to the RUN position three times quickly, within five seconds. The vehicle will respond by locking the doors, unlocking the driver's doors and releasing the tailgate or panel doors.
- The transmitter is now ready to match to the vehicle. Press and hold the LOCK (1) and UNLOCK (2) buttons on the first transmitter for 15 seconds. The vehicle will respond as in step 3. Repeat step 4 for the remaining transmitters. Replace the RADIO fuse.
- Check that all transmitters work by pressing their buttons.