Very Important. This only fits 2003 Year Model Lincoln Navigator With Build date after 2-3-2003. Installing on earlier models will cause severe electrical damage.
Does not fit any Ford Expedition.
2 Wheel Or 4 Wheel Drive
only Fits 2003 Lincoln Navigator
fits Lincoln Navigator Built After 2-3-2003 Only
includes All New Fuses And Relays Pre Installed!
Includes 100% Brand new Circuitry and case
Includes the newest Ford Software Updates.
Comes sealed in Genuine Ford Packaging.
Factory Fresh Direct From Ford
NO Programming Required. This fuse box is plug and play. No Programming, or calibration required.
The Original Problem
Do you have a 2003 Navigator and Does your Engine Stall or Will not start at all?
Unfortunately at one time or another every 2003 Navigator experiences this problem. The issue arises inside the fuse box where the circuit board meets the relay. The contacts heat up where these two meet and eventually fail due to the connection melting.
When this occurs it causes your fuel pump to no longer work. Many people will replace the fuel pump picking up the fuel pump is bad. However this is usually not the case. It is almost always the fuse box that goes bad.
There are no serviceable components available for the circuit board or the relay. You must replace the entire fuse box with the new updated design.
Many companies and dealers are still selling the old design because it is cheaper and they can make more profit. If you get the old design you will just have the same problem again. We only sell the new design Fuse Box.
We are selling a Genuine Ford completely revised Fuse Box that Will never fail again
Important Part Number Information: The part number on your old Fuse Box will not match the one we send you. We are sending you the newest updated genuine Ford version, with the newest part number. Each time it is revised the part number changes, so the part number you receive from us may be nothing like the original.
Special Return Policy Applies to this Part
Fuse Boxes are not returnable for a refund, but are returnable if defective, for a swap of another fuse box during the 3 year warranty period. In other words we will not give you money back for a fuse box, but if it is defective (not water damaged), we will be happy to change it for another box for you.
Why This Policy?
Unfortunately since these Fuse Boxes are commonly bought as test parts to diagnose a problem on a vehicle, we are unable to accept a return of any Fuse Box for a refund for any reason. Just think about it this way, nobody wants to buy a returned Part that somebody else used to test their vehicle, Anything could have happened to it during that time, including shorting it out, getting it wet, breaking connector pins etc. You do not want to buy somebody's problem and we do not want to sell you one.
We want to remain as open and honest with our customers as possible therefore we have instituted this policy. Once you purchase the Fuse Box it cannot be returned even if you have never opened the box, please know that the box is yours to keep once purchased.
The Fuse Box does however have a 3 year warranty, and if found to be defective within 3 years, we will swap the fuse box out for a new for you during this time.
1. Remove the passenger side kick panel that covers the fuse box.
2. Pull the rubber door seal off just a bit so you can remove the other plastic piece that goes right next to the kick panel you just removed.
3. Unplug all of the wires from the face and right hand side of the fuse box.
4. Use the 7/16" socket to remove the nut that holds the fuse box to the chassis (it's on the right hand side of the fuse box). Be careful not to drop the nut into the abyss that is beneath the fuse box.
5. Rotate the fuse box to unhook it from the chassis and expose the back of it.
6. Unplug the wire for the back of the fuse box.
7. Remove the plastic cover from the ground wire on the left hand side of the fuse box to expose the nut that holds it on.
8. Use the 10mm socket to remove the nut that holds the ground wire on the fuse box. Once again, be careful not to drop the nut into the abyss that is beneath the fuse box.
9. The fuse box should be free now.
10. Reinstall the new fuse box in the reverse order. Once again, be careful not to drop the nuts into the abyss that is beneath the fuse box when you are putting them back on.
3 Year Warranty: This part is covered by our industry leading 3 Year No Hassle Warranty. Details
Drive With Confidence. We only sell 100% Genuine Parts. No Chinese Knockoffs, No recalled parts, No Junk!