Brand new Genuine Toyota Sun Visor or 2006-2008 Toyota Rav4 This is the newest revised version.
Your VIN number is required. There are 48 Different color, style, and size combinations to this visor. Please put your 17 digit VIN number in the box when adding the visor to your cart. Leaving the VIN number Field blank or typing anything else in the field will only delay your order. The VIN allows us to send you the exact visor for your truck, and there is no chance for mistakes.
The Original Problem
Do you have a 2006-2008 Toyota Rav4? Is the visor falling down and obstructing your vision? The original sun visors installed in these trucks had a major problem. The visor will not stay up and it constantly falls while driving or running over a bump. Its not just your truck, every Toyota Rav4 manufactured in these years has the same problem. The support rod loses tension over time, and begins to lose grip. Our Solution
We are selling a completely revised Genuine Toyota Visor that will not fall down, and will not lose tension. The new visor is completely redesigned internally by Toyota engineers to never fail again.
- Includes plug and wiring to plug into ceiling for vanity lights (only If your truck was originally equipped with this option)
- installs easily with a flat blade and a Phillips screwdriver includes mirror with cover (only If your truck was originally equipped with this option)
- includes slide-out extender (only If your truck was originally equipped with this option) matches your interior fabric color exactly.
- Comes sealed in Genuine Toyota Packaging.
- Factory Fresh Direct From Toyota
Most of our customers are reporting and installation time of about 20 minutes. Use the easy-to-follow instructions below to install your visor. You can do it yourself! There is no need to pay a shop to do such an easy job.
Installation instructionsRepair Procedure
1. Disengage the 4 claws from the sunvisor plastic
2. Remove the plastic bracket cover and set aside for later installation.
3. Carefully pull straight down on the Sunvisor
sub-assembly and remove it from the opening in
the metal roof panel.
If the attaching clips remain in the metal roof
panel, pinch the clip tabs together and rotate
away from the connector.
(if equipped with a vanity light), then remove
the clips and reinstall the clips back into the
1. Partially install the bracket cover into the sunvisor
bracket making sure both temporary set claws are
Make sure to ONLY partially install the bracket
cover into the bracket during installation,
because damage to the clip, sunvisor mount or
roof sheet metal tabs may occur if the bracket
cover is fully in the sunvisor bracket.
2. Install the sunvisor assembly into the opening
in the sheet metal roof panel by grasping the
sunvisor assembly with two hands and pushing
the bracket upward.
3. Make sure the sun visor bracket is flush with the
headliner all away around the perimeter of the
bracket Push the bracket cover upward to engage all 4 claws at the
4. Confirm the proper operation of the sunvisor and the operation of the vanity light.