This Visor is For 2009-2012 Models only, Color will be an exact match based on your VIN number.
Your VIN number is required to get the right visor for your car. Please enter The VIN number in the box provided.
The Original Problem
Do you have a 2009-2012 Hyundai Genesis? Is the visor falling down and obstructing your vision?
The original sun visors installed in these cars had a major problem. The visor will not stay up and it constantly falls while driving or running over a bump. Its not just your car, every Hyundai Genesis manufactured in these years has the same problem. The support rod loses tension over time, and begins to lose grip.
We are selling a completely revised Genuine Hyundai Visor that will not fall down, and will not lose tension. The new visor is completely redesigned internally by Hyundai engineers to never fail again.
- Includes plug and wiring to plug into ceiling for vanity lights
- installs easily with a flat blade and a Phillips screwdriver
- includes mirror with cover
- matches your interior fabric color exactly.
- Comes sealed in Genuine Hyundai Packaging.
- Factory Fresh Direct From Hyundai.
Gray Visor Is Shown In Picture, your VIN number will tell us the correct color to send you.
These Genuine Hyundai Visors are cloth material, and are not vinyl. This is the only way Hyundai offered them on every 2009-2012 Genesis
- There is a cover that covers the screw holes on the portion of the visor where it mounts to the ceiling. Get a flat blade screwdriver, cover the tip in electrical tape so you don’t scratch anything.
- Using the flat blade. Pop off the cap that covers the screws, the Phillips mounting screws should now be visible.
- Unscrew both Phillips screws with one hand while holding the visor in the other, so that it does not fall and dangle by the electrical wire.
- unplug the electrical connector from the ceiling.
- installation is just the opposite of removal.
Hyundai still sells both designs of this visor. They sell the old defective design, and the new improved design. Many companies and dealers are still selling the old design because it is cheaper and they can make more profit. If you get the old design you will just have the same problem again. We only sell the new design visors.