(ONE) Activation tool as used by Ford to train the TPMS sensors on new vehicles or after a tire rotation. Use this tool to train OEM sensors so the TPMS warning light is not illuminated.
Activation tool can be used to retrain sensors after tire rotation. Tool comes with battery installed and is ready to be used right out of the box.
Will work with the following2008 And Newer vehicles
Super Duty - F150 - Explorer
Mustang - Expedition - Escape - Edge - Fusion
Focus - Flex
Navigator - MKX MKZ Mark LT, MKT
This new part includes any available factory authorized updates to improve performance or durability.
Comes sealed in Genuine Manufacturers Packaging.
Factory Fresh. No old or used stock.
Includes the best warranty available at no extra charge.
This is the exact same part sold at your local new car dealership.
Newest Most Up to date Version.
Includes installation instructions? No
What is Included? Unless otherwise specified, what is shown in the product photos is exactly what you will receive.
Includes Warranty? Yes
Includes attaching hardware? No (you can re-use your original hardware). (If Applicable).
Ships From: Texas, USA.
Have Questions? Want to order by phone? Click the contact us link, or give us a call.
Ford cars and trucks need to have their Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors re-trained or activated after the installation of new wheels and tires or after a tire rotation. Following these simple steps anyone can re-train their TPMS sensors and save theirself a costly trip to the dealership.
Ford cars and trucks newer than 2007 commonly use TPMS sensors that monitor the air pressure in the wheels. The sensors each communicate with the vehicle through an access point at each wheel that they have to be "trained" or programmed to communicate with. T
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, then press and release the brake pedal.
2. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
3. Press and release the brake pedal.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
5. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position. *The horn will sound once and the TPMS indicator will flash if the training mode has been entered successfully. If equipped, the message center will display TRAIN LF TIRE.*
6. Place the tire pressure monitor activation tool on the LEFT (Driver's Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem. Press and release the test button repeatedly on the TPMS Tool until the horn beeps. (It may take up to 6 seconds for the tool to activate the sensor, Leave the tool on the sidewall for the entire 6 seconds). The horn beeping indicates that the body control module has recognized the TPMS sensor.
7. Within 2 minutes of the horn sounding confirming programming of the LF tire, place the TPMS tool on the RIGHT (Passenger's Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem and press the test button to activate the sensor.
8. Repeat step 7 for RIGHT REAR followed by LEFT REAR tire in that order. The procedure is complete after the last tire has been trained. When training is complete, the message center (if equipped) will display TIRE TRAINING COMPLETE. For vehicles not equipped with a message center, successful completion of the training procedure is verified by turning the key to the OFF position without the horn sounding. If the horn beeps twice when the switch is turned to OFF the training procedure was not successful.
NOTE: If the vehicle or wheels/sensors have been stationary for more than 30 minutes, the sensors will go into a "sleep mode" to conserve battery power. It is necessary to wake them up by simply moving them or rolling the tires before they will communicate with the vehicle.
NOTE: The TPMS training procedure must be done on one vehicle at a time, in an area without radio frequency interference - at least 3 feet away from other vehicles equipped with TPMS sensors.
NOTE: Vehicles with different tire pressures front-rear like F-Series trucks and E-Series vans also require TPMS re-training after a tire rotation. Failure to train the sensors will cause the TPMS warning light to illuminate on the dash.
(2) Ford F150 or Expedition Windshield Washer Nozzles Jets
(2) Windshield Washer Nozzles for 1997-2003 F150. or, 1997-2002 Expedition (front only), 1999-2000 F250 Except Super Duty.This new part includes any available factory authorized updates to improve performance or durability....