(2) Brand New Factory OEM 6 inch Sail Panel Speakers for 1997-2002 Pontiac Firebird, formula and Trans AM with the monsoon stereo system.
Sorry we only sell these in pairs, they are not sold individually.
Fits in the sail panel which is in the back seat.
These speakers will NOT fit in the doors, and will NOT fit in the hatch. Will NOT fit Convertible ****Does not fit Camaro***
The original version of these speakers commonly failed The original design could not handle the 500 watts of power the monsoon system put out; this new design has an different coating on the cone that gives this updated speaker more handling power and will not blow out like the original.
This is a 4 OHM Speaker and includes the factory plug, plugs right in no splicing or soldering required!
Fits 1997-2002 Firebird, Formula and Trans AM With The monsoon stereo system. Designed to be used with GM RPO Codes W54, W55 AND W56
***Note GM/ ACDelco no longer makes this item in the USA, The components are made in China and the speaker is assembled in Mexico. Very disappointing to us, but the speakers are the exact same quality as the USA version that GM was producing a few months ago in the USA using the same materials, just a different supply chain
THIS WILL NOT FIT THE CAMARO
This new part includes any available factory authorized updates to improve performance or durability.
Comes sealed in Genuine Manufacturers Packaging.
Factory Fresh. No old or used stock.
Includes the best warranty available at no extra charge.
This is the exact same part sold at your local new car dealership.
Newest Most Up to date Version.
Includes installation instructions see below.
What is Included? Unless otherwise specified, what is shown in the product photos is exactly what you will receive.
Includes Warranty? Yes
Includes attaching hardware? No (you can re-use your original hardware). (If Applicable).
Ships From: Texas, USA.
Have Questions? Want to order by phone? Click the contact us link, or give us a call.
1. Remove the factory speaker grille from the Sail Panel.
2. Remove (4) screws holding factory speaker in place, 7 MM socket
3. Slightly tilt speaker out of hole from the top, using masking tape locate and apply tape to the top two clips that hold the speaker screws. What happens is that when your try to remove the speaker out of the mounting hole the magnet will pull on the top 2 clips causing them to fall of the sheet metal and down into the inside area. The bottom 2 clips are not an issue.
4. Disconnect speaker wire connector from factory harness and remove speaker, note the cardboard piece orientation when you remove the speaker.
5. Before installing the speaker, carefully remove the tape over the 2 top clips and realign the clips to match the holes in the sheet metal, apply tape over the clips to hold them for install.
6. Connect new speaker wire to harness position speaker as factory one was when removed.
7. Start the (4) screws to hold the speaker in place, Starting with the top two, make sure the clips are in the correct place if you need need to make any adjustments you aren't all in with screws.
8. Leaving tape in place allows you to not have to worry about the clips, should you go in again for upgrades or other issues, Install speaker grille, test and your done.