To Return for a Refund
For Replacement of
How long do I have to return an item?
- All returns must receive pre-approval and be authorized within 30 days of your delivery receipt.
- Arrange for a return by Clicking The Start Return Button Above, emailing us by replying to your order confirmation email or by using live chat.
How do I get a Return Label?
- Contact Us within 30 days of the date of delivery to get your Return label emailed to you.
- Please note if you choose to use our label, we will deduct $9.00 For return shipping from your refund. You do not have to use our label.
- With approval you can ship back your return with the carrier of your choice and pay them directly.
What items are returnable for refunds?
New or Unused Items
- Pre-approved returns must be in their original condition - with all original components. The part cannot be disassembled, painted, mounted or damaged due to incorrect or attempted installation.
- All items must be repackaged in their original, undamaged packaging. If the original package has been damaged your return will not be accepted.
- Installed, plugged in, or unsealed electrical parts or components are not refundable.
- We are not responsible for installation errors, incorrectly ordered item(s), shipping & handling charges, towing expenses, labor expenses, rental car expenses, and/or any additional repair expenses due to a part that has been installed incorrectly and/or is defective.
Some parts cannot be returned under any circumstances:
- Obsolete parts
- Discontinued parts
- Vintage parts
- Any electrical part that has been plugged in, installed or unsealed
Is there a restocking fee?
- As long as your return is in brand new resalable condition, we do not charge any type of restocking fee.
How do I package my return?
- All items must be repackaged in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Parts must be in their original condition – with all original components. The part cannot be disassembled, painted, mounted or damaged due to incorrect or attempted installation.
Who is financially responsible for return shipping charges?
- You are responsible for all shipping/freight charges on orders unless the error is on our part.
- You are also responsible for any installation error expenses, towing expenses, labor expenses, repair expenses or rental car costs incurred due to the use or installation of an incorrect or defective part.
When will I receive my refund?
- You should receive your credit within 3-5 Business days of the date we receive the return.
- Credit will be applied to the same credit card or account used to purchase the part.
How do I return a damaged package?
- Contact us immediately at 281-500-6006 if you receive an item that has been damaged during shipping.
- The parcel carrier is responsible for delivery of your package and we may need to contact the shipping company on your behalf.
- Retain all packaging as it will need to be inspected by the shipping company. Your claim will be denied if original packaging is missing.
What if my package is lost?
- Contact us immediately if your order becomes lost in transit. We will file a claim with the parcel carrier responsible for delivering your package.
- Refunds will not be issued until the claim is resolved with the parcel carrier, which may take up to 28 business days.
- Please note that international orders may take up to three weeks for delivery due to customs clearance.
- We are not responsible for any packages that have been lost or stolen. If you have theft issues in your neighborhood, consider shipping to your workplace or another safe location where packages can be left.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the part has already been shipped, you are welcome to return the package once you receive it.